University of Missouri, Columbia, MO
Sept. 4-5, 2014
• Dave Estlund (keynote), Brown University,
• Serena Olsaretti (keynote), ICREA-Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Spain,
• Dick Arneson, UC San Diego,
• Niko Kolodny, UC Berkeley,
• Dani Attas, Hebrew University, Israel, and
• Anna Stilz, Princeton University
• 1 graduate student, whose paper will be selected from invited submissions (based on nominations from our Board of Advisors and from the speakers at the previous workshop; there are no open submissions for this slot);
Call for papers:
2 recent Ph.D.s, defined as scholars who, as of April 1, 2014, are within fifteen (15) years of receiving a Ph.D. Independent scholars may also be eligible and should direct inquiries to the Editors of the Oxford Studies in Political Philosophy, care of Peter Vallentyne at vallentynep (at) missouri.edu.
Information on submitting papers, and other relevant information about the workshop, can be found at the workshop website: http://oxfordstudies.arizona.edu/ . Submissions are now being accepted. Registration to attend the workshop is also now open.